- Our missions
- Our vision
- Our strategic objectives
- Our values
- Our departments
- Brussels Institute for Statistics and Analysis (BISA)
- Territorial Knowledge
- Territorial Strategy
- School and Student Life Service
- Transversal Department
- Bouwmeester-Master Architect (BMA) team
- Our graphic identity
The Housing Advisor provides a dynamic aspect to the construction of public housing (all typologies) or private housing for social purposes. It is the guarantor of consultation, with the aim of encouraging construction of these new dwellings.
The post of Brussels Housing Advisor was set up within the Brussels Administration in order to provide a dynamic aspect to the construction of public housing (all typologies) or private housing for social purposes.
Having started their function on 1 December 2016, the Brussels Housing Advisor is based within perspective.brussels in order to be in direct contact with other bodies competent for spatial planning, such as planning strategy, knowledge, in particular statistical, of the regional territory and the BMA team.
The main tasks of the Brussels Housing Advisor are the following:
- keeping a scoreboard of public housing projects in Brussels up-to-date;
- developing transversality between the Brussels housing actors, in particular the public operators, by seeking cooperation, avoiding situations of competition and encouraging the exchange of best practice;
- to gain a better understanding of housing issues, particularly public housing, in the Brussels-Capital Region;
- acting as a link between the partners;
- researching and analysing the opportunities for development, particularly land-related.